:: Re: [dyne:bolic] what are people he…
Author: jaromil
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] what are people here using Dyne for?

re all,

thanks for the nice discussions, i have good time reading you all and it
also motivates me keeping on and looking for new ideas...

On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 10:50:55AM -0400, Bomis wrote:
> what I want. And Vista? I really don't want to go there. This linux
> stuff reminds me of the Amiga days long ago.

just wanted to say y0 man u got the right vibes

i mean i am also coming from the good'ol amiga days long ago

and well, i'm inspired by that and by slackware's KISS approach

so now you know why d:b feels like it does, you guessed it already ;)

little update: i'm traveling in the south of italy, damn hot here so
computing is quite engaging. a new release will take still some weeks to
come up, while by now i packed quite some significant updates and last
but not least Ardour2 will be there ;)

ciao

- --
(_ jaromil _)(_ http://korova.dyne.org _)