:: Re: [dyne:bolic] New db user commen…
Author: Bomis
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] New db user comments
Hi, Guy (and all),

Yes, the startup sequence did stop and ask me for the password to access
the usb "nest". I'll have to test the thing again to see exactly what
is happening. I do know that it found something unsatisfactory and then
it stopped. Having searched through the mailing list archives, I see
that others have had similar problems with the usb "nest".

I don't know what the format of the usb drive is. It's just a standard
unit from one of the office supply stores.

Another question I forgot to ask: when using firefox via dyne:bolic,
there's no flash plugin installed (unlike with Linux Mint, which I'm
testing right now...very nice [but no cool rasta stuff!]). I'm sure
it's very easy to fix that, but I'm clueless as to how. Do I need to
"dock" the OS to be able to do that?

I.