:: Re: [dyne:bolic] New db user commen…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Guy
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] New db user comments
Bomis wrote:

>Just gave the db live CD a spin. Interesting.
>
>Couple of questions and/or comments:
>
>I couldn't get my mouse pointer to move slowly enough for my taste, even
>at the slowest setting on the mouse speed slider.
>
>Tried to use a USB drive "nest", but it made the boot sequence stop.
>Nice idea, though.
>
>After a while, I had some pieces of previous windows stuck to my
>desktop. Couldn't figure out how to clear them off.
>
>Any suggestions, I'm all ears. By the way, don't assume I know anything
>about linux, because I don't. Total new-b here.
>
>Thanks!
>I.

When your attempts at activating your nest fail, what is the error
message on the screen - do you get as far as the system offering to
activate your nest?

OT: I really liked the idea of a 'what do you use dyne for' thread, but
wouldn't it be better to start a new one so it doesn't swamp an attempt
to get help?

Best

Guy