:: [dyne:bolic] New db user comments
Top Pagina
Auteur: Bomis
Aan: dynebolic
Onderwerp: [dyne:bolic] New db user comments
Just gave the db live CD a spin. Interesting.

Couple of questions and/or comments:

I couldn't get my mouse pointer to move slowly enough for my taste, even
at the slowest setting on the mouse speed slider.

Tried to use a USB drive "nest", but it made the boot sequence stop.
Nice idea, though.

After a while, I had some pieces of previous windows stuck to my
desktop. Couldn't figure out how to clear them off.

Any suggestions, I'm all ears. By the way, don't assume I know anything
about linux, because I don't. Total new-b here.

Thanks!
I.

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - I mean, what is it about a decent email service?