:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Firewall?
Top Pagina
Auteur: ryan
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] Firewall?
About the slackware installpkg wiki thing...

It would be great if there was a .tgz -> .dyne type script like slax's
tgz2mo

I'm not linux capable enough myself, but I'm sure if there was a feature
like that many more people including myself would use dynebolic due to the
many more .dyne modules that would be distributed.

I often use other live distro's like slax over dyne purely because of the
difficulties I always come across compiling software due to my lack of
patience, time and knowledge... : )

Dyne still rocks though, thanks to all that bring it together and make it
happen.

Ryan