:: Re: [dyne:bolic] wireless setup
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Guy
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] wireless setup
Alex Winfield wrote:

>Alright, I did a little poking around, and found an amazing tutorial on
>setting up wireless on ndiswrapper's website, and now wireless is setup.
>
>The next question, I suppose, is this. How can I have the network setup on
>boot instead of having to reinstall the driver each time?

(snip)

dyne:bolic is designed so that you can change it & remaster your running
changed version into an iso (or just make your own module). To quote
from http://dev.dynebolic.org/ 'Since version 2 it's easy to customize
dyne:bolic and re-master your modifications into a new liveCD, you can
also create .dyne modules with additional software that people can
easily install'.

For details on re-mastering see
http://dev.dynebolic.org/trac.cgi/wiki/DyneSdk

hope this helps