:: [dyne:bolic] save & exit
Author: T M
To: d b
Subject: [dyne:bolic] save & exit

Hi Guy , I've been having problems to edit the sudoers file i followed your instructions i change 'wheel' in 'admin' , but after esc, shit-, w, q, enter (to save & exit)i don't exit , so i close the window , all the other stuff is working, creating a user , putting my username by all the groups (video,audio,etc..)so that works alrite , but my passw doesn't work in the passw dialog box so can't do specific things like configurations , making a nest as a user, and shutdown, meaning i don't have sudo , so i try to edit the sudoers file again , it says changes were made already but something failed or went wrong, press help come into the file and i notice the change i made 'admin' is again 'wheel', and that's why i can't configure , or make a nest with the user , i guess, all other stuff works cool , i have acces to them cause i added my name to all the groups in the etc/group file.but editing the sudoers file is still not fixed for me, i tried three times , so question, cause maybe i'm still doing something wrong it's :Escshift-wqenterthnx Guy , you've been of great help (Manoj too)rasyaw
With Windows Live Hotmail, you can personalize your inbox with your favorite color.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0607