:: Re: [dyne:bolic] UNSUBSCRIBE
Author: Guy
Richard Griffith wrote:

>Adam,
>(snip)
>I post this so that it will be obvious to those who in the future stumble onto the rants
>of the less than appreciative, that the great noise about small matters is not by any
>measure a universal attitude, or impression of d:b.
>
>Sign me a grateful dyne:bolic user, and an all too infrequent contributor,
>- -Richard
>
>Adam Bogacki wrote:
>

>>Aarrgghh .. Dynebolic is now a fully mature distro, great for backup
>>and emergency use and multimedia creativity.
>>
>>Hang in there ..
>>
>>Adam.

Hi
I just wanted to add my voice to the appreciation & say how grateful I
am for dyne:bolic. I knew of it but really started using it when my
main PC died - I cannot afford another at the moment. Dyne:bolic lets
me do audio work successfully on an old PIII. When I get a better PC I
will still use dyne:bolic as it is so good. It has nearly all I need in
one stop & the ability to install the rest through home-made modules or
just installing slackware packages (OT: Slackware packages work great on
dyne:bolic - install with the installpkg command, you may need the full
path to the binary to run :0) .

It is a tool for multimedia work - IMHO a very good one.
peace & respect
Guy