Til: dynebolic mailinglist
Emne: Re: [dyne:bolic] UNSUBSCRIBE
Adam,

On behalf of the many who are grateful for and satisfied by their dyne:bolic experience,
thank you for your encouraging words. Some people new to d:b talk about teams and
markets. A lot of people contribute to d:b, and it does function as a team, but the only
constant is one dedicated individual. This is even more true when support issues arise.
One of the attractions of d:b is its appeal to artists. It should come as no surprise
that that appeal is exactly because d:b was conceived and crafted by an artist. Like an
artist, this creator becomes involved and immersed in creative and nurturing pursuits,
and these experiences in turn enrich the other projects he touches. Of course, this
artist is jaromil, and I am thankful that he always comes back to d:b, and always makes
it grow.

As to the "market" concept; my artist friend gave me a pencil and a piece of paper. I
sat down, and produced childish scribbles. I of course went back and demanded that the
artist improve the pencil and the paper, so that I would be more gratified in my
experience. Actually, this is how I view trolls, which generally I do not feed.

I post this so that it will be obvious to those who in the future stumble onto the rants
of the less than appreciative, that the great noise about small matters is not by any
measure a universal attitude, or impression of d:b.

Sign me a grateful dyne:bolic user, and an all too infrequent contributor,
- -Richard