:: Re: [dyne:bolic] having problems to…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: takhai mohamed
À: dynebolic
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] having problems to log in as user

is there something that can be done ? are more people experiencing this
problem, if is there an explanation. because it is not recommended to run
the distro as root. what to do then , work offline to be save.
i would like to know , otherwise i have to try another distro then for the
work which i intended to use dyne for. had nuff problems with adware spyware
and virusses with xp, now i don't want to risk my cp.
so pls let me (us) know