:: Re: [dyne:bolic] pure:dyne aka Evil…
Author: Cypod
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] pure:dyne aka Evil OS - its no use to me
I really like dyne-bolic, blender, pd, and pure-dyne is a great
combination of the three. If there was any criticism that I would have
for then it would be to add the python module for .obj import, export
on the puredyne version of blender. That way you could make modals in
blender and load them into PD with gem.

The main distribution of dynebolic Dhoruba does not have PD, so if you
want one without PD then use that one. Most people on this list would
want PD, I personally want more pd on puerdyne. For instance include
net-pd in the dystro, and some predone oldschool rave synths so that
you could jam online with your friends.

Big thanks to all the people working on Dynebolic! If they are some
wacko's critising on the list, their probably just microsof goons,
like the ones they hired to edit wikipedia.

--
B~
www.cypod.co.nr