:: Re: [dyne:bolic] stop trolling. peo…
Author: Dan MacDonald
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] stop trolling. people please don't feed the trolls.
Jaromil + list

As I said, that will be the last of my OT posts to
this list- I'd started down that track so I just
wanted to finish.

I take deep offence that you call me racist as I am
not and racists are stupid- we are all one in the
hoplographic universe.

I would like to point out these important facts:

I myself have Jewish friends and not all Jews are evil
just as not all English/Italian people are evil- nor
are all Freemasons evil, well not at the lower degrees
anyway.

I have much, much respect for RMS and I honestly hope
he is not involved in Freemasonry. Open Source is the
way!

Truth and knowledge deserve to be free

Love and respect always

Dan MacDonald