:: Re: [dyne:bolic] pure:dyne aka Evil…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Maxam CPC
A: Danconklin, dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] pure:dyne aka Evil OS - its no use to me
Interesting comments - thanks for sharing. I like your description
"professional grade graphics environment" - that's definitely what it is.
However, although I appreciate that you strongly disagree that Blender
should be removed, I have yet to hear from a Blender user that Blender is
anything other than very difficult to learn. It's great that your son
learned to use it, but it has taken him 2 years before you saw his fluency
in Blender in action for yourself. Frankly, if anyone told me they learned
it in a matter of weeks, I would doubt it. Nevertheless for a pro graphics
artist, it is reasonable to expect them to take the time to learn Blender.

My concern was: does Blender have a place in PureDyne packaged as it is, for
everyone whether they need it or not? Could anyone have a professional
requirement for BOTH Blender and PureData? Wouldn't it be better to leave it
out of the distro and let it be just an extension for users to download if
they needed it (or just want to try it)?
I think it goes without saying that a professional graphics artist is
unlikely, in his profession, to be called upon to use PureData.

However, it is now transparently clear that I was taken in for having
believed in "the original purpose of Rastasoft Dynebolic", as it turns out
that this was nothing but a barefaced lie by the fake Rastaman Jaromil,
whose sole concern was self-promotion and astroturding all along. Here's a
guy who gets to walk around unquestioned playing poor man, taking pictures
of Palestine pre-annexation, who then has the nerve to call me a spy for
questioning the inclusion of some software he didn't even create! I smell a
rat. So, I may get stricken from the mailing list because of this post but
it will be worth it for I will have learned the truth thanks to Jah. Just a
bum/tramp who rules over an internet mailinglist "community".. A nobody in
real life who covets the trappings of poverty to suit his own purpose. His
real desire is to be the "shepherd" who protects the flock from acts of
"violence" (criticism of himself or his personality cult in the case of his
actions in this thread).

As I was wrong in believing in the good intentions behind this software (now
he's playing satanist and next he'll be playing mafiosi I'm sure), I accept
I may be wrong about both PureData and Blender, but I maintain that in the
case of PureData this is purely a case of the Emperor wearing no clothes and
I was the first one to point out the fact and rain on someone's parade. At
least I have learnt something from this, and I no longer care what fast one
they try to pull to make Dyne seem hip and trendy, so they can keep Blender
and shove it. Not that they can even use it themselves. It's not that hard
to make a distro. It's actually much harder to use Blender!

Dynebolic users, may I suggest a transition to the excellent DamnSmallLinux
which runs on very old hardware (requires less RAM than Dynebolic), takes up
only 50Megs and can be booted from CD or USB. Blender is an extension you
can add if you want. And it uses unionfs compression too! DSL doesn't use
poor people or lies about Rasta/Satanism to promote itself - just its
reputation as an excellent top 10 Linux distro.

Regards,

Max