:: Re: [dyne:bolic] pure:dyne aka Evil…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dan Conklin
A: dynebolic
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] pure:dyne aka Evil OS - its no use to me

I strongly disagree with you about Blender. Sure, like any professional grade graphics environment you have to learn it, but once you have learned it, you can do anything you can think of with 3D and also with 2D graphics and photos. My 16 year old nephew has been using it for abotu two years and can do some amazing 3D animations with it. I needed some 3D text a few months ago for my corporate logo and made exactly what I wanted with Blender in about 5 minutes even after never having used it.

Dan Conklin

Help fight software piracy...use Linux!
http://www.louddata.com
Need to know something about shooting and editing video? Ask us!