:: Re: [dyne:bolic] pure:dyne aka Evil…
Author: Maxam CPC
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] pure:dyne aka Evil OS - its no use to me
An agent sent here to disturb you? It looks like you are plenty disturbed
yourself. I'm not wasting my time with any more paranoid people. I don't
care who's fisting who, and if you were standing here in front of me right
now I couldn't be less bothered with what you would do.

Mr Jaromil, fake Rasta, you are clearly a hypocrite who lacks the maturity
to handle criticism. Do what you have to do but don't bother me any more
with your ridiculous threats.