:: Re: [dyne:bolic] pure:dyne aka Evil…
Author: jaromil
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] pure:dyne aka Evil OS - its no use to me

hi Maxam,

On Sat, Mar 24, 2007 at 07:44:58PM +0000, Maxam CPC wrote:
> Sorry mailinglist about the rude interruption caused by Dickwad Mishra's
> trolling.

i don't think he is trolling and agree with his observations.

OTOH you started using offensive language as soon as someone
contradicted you. i suggest you review your netiquette.

this mailinglist is not moderated as there has never been the need for,
because we all respect each other. please try to do the same for the
good of everyone.

> I would like my suggestions below to be considered by the Dyne
> developers team and Freaknet.

it would help if you write shorter mails, coz we spend most of our time
reading code :)

ciao

- --
(_ jaromil _)(_ http://korova.dyne.org _)