:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dans dyne wish lis…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: jaromil
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] dans dyne wish list
On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 02:03:23AM -0700, Dan MacDonald wrote:
> Hi Jaromil!
>
> > we
> > support each other
> > with love (including fisting) and simplicity :)
>
> fisting?!?
>
> Oh
>
> dear!!!!
>
> I presume what you really meant here was 'fighting' or

nono, i really wanted to say FISTING

you might want to hang around our irc channel #dyne on irc.freenode.net
to understand our kind of humor :) indeed we do play with english :)

i realize i missed an emoticon for my joke :))))

anyway at the hackmeeting the freaknet seminars are announced as

"the suckers hut - fisting sessions"

:))))

> Are you at LAC '07 right now? I would've thought so
> especially seeing as there is a talk on pure:dyne on
> Sunday.

unfortunately i'm not.

but yes pure:dyne is there :)

after all, they are now the dyne:branch specialized in Music

ciao!

- --
(_ jaromil _)(_ http://korova.dyne.org _)