:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dans dyne wish lis…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: jaromil
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] dans dyne wish list

hi Maxam,

thanks for sharing some thoughts with us.

we have will power
and good faith is in our brootherhood

you are right in mentioning it's time the "attribution widens", and we are
working to translate as many documents as possible, and to write more.
it won't be simply a matter of attribution, but also partecipation.

this year, after several years now, my role changes.

as you might acknowledge already from the credits, the community behind
me is the freaknet, for which dyne.org is basically an international
and now academically recognized entity.

mine was an autonomous effort, as one of the brothers and as an
avantgarde.

you are right we are a collective intelligence

of course it is thanks to the skills among the freaknet brotherhood that
i could keep my efforts, in many situations :) we support each other
with love (including fisting) and simplicity :)

We are the CyberNet, the same place for I and I

mais biensur, dans la societe' du spectacle:

me -----> us
       ^
       L___ i'm currently here, just give me a break :)

meanwhile i beg your patience may i suggest if you like to contribute to
have a look at http://www.zaverio.net this artisan is a MENTOR for our
community and supporting him is like supporting I and I.

ciao

- --
(_ jaromil _)(_ http://korova.dyne.org _)