:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dans dyne wish lis…
Author: Dan MacDonald
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] dans dyne wish list
Hi Jaromil!

> we
> support each other
> with love (including fisting) and simplicity :)

fisting?!?

Oh

dear!!!!

I presume what you really meant here was 'fighting' or
you could've even said 'fisticuffs'- both would've
been OK but I don't think you realise what fisting
means in English. Lets just say its not the sort of
thing you'd get up to unless you guys were REALLY good
friends but even then you'd have to make sure your mum
(or anybody else) didn't find out! ;)

I'm sorry Jaromil, I don't mean to make fun of you as
I know English isn't your first language- I can
guarantee you're English is infinitely better than my
non-existent Italian- but I just wanted to bring this
up so you don't make the same, very nasty mistake
again.

Are you at LAC '07 right now? I would've thought so
especially seeing as there is a talk on pure:dyne on
Sunday. I wish I was in Berlin - next year hopefully
I'll make it! I was watching some of the presentation
streams yesterday under Linux - its going on all
weekend so anyone whos not there can watch or listen
here:

http://stackingdwarves.net:8000/

When something is being broadcast. I used xine to
watch but I'm sure mplayer and vlc would work fine for
the video streams too.

dan