:: Re: [dyne:bolic] prob w/ compiling …
Top Pagina
Auteur: Josh Lawrence
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] prob w/ compiling large apps
On 2/23/07, Giftmischer <giftmischer_01@???> wrote:
> while compiling the boost libs I've got the same problem like you. To
> fix it you have to compile the sources not in a nest folder but in an
> another folder on a mounted partition maybe FAT:
> Folder. If you have enough space on this partition (>1GB!!!) you can
> extract your source tarballs there.

MfG,

Thanks very much for your reply. You are correct: I have been
attempting to compile within my nest. I will try your suggestion this
weekend. Luckily, my dyne "installation" resides on an ext3
partition, so I will have no problems there.

Thank you again for your help!

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com