:: Re: [dyne:bolic] prob w/ compiling …
Top Pagina
Auteur: Giftmischer
Aan: dynebolic
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] prob w/ compiling large apps
Hi Josh,

while compiling the boost libs I've got the same problem like you. To
fix it you have to compile the sources not in a nest folder but in an
another folder on a mounted partition maybe FAT:

/mnt/hd1/1/compiling

is on winblowf$ the

C:\compiling

Folder. If you have enough space on this partition (>1GB!!!) you can
extract your source tarballs there.

(I hope it's easy to understand. If not, please reply ;)

MfG

Giftmischer

ps:
In the pre d:b 2.3 versions the nest size can be the full partition.