:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dyne 2.4 .. bouque…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Adam Bogacki
À: dynebolic mailinglist, agger
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dyne 2.4 .. bouquets & brickbats
Yep, I think you should check selected resolutions in xorg.conf ..

Failing that, get in touch with Jim McQuillan - a true aficionado of
Xorg.conf resolution lines.

He usually hangs out on #ltsp (which he set up) on irc.freenode.net,
although I don't quite know what he is up to these days.

Caution: it may be OT on that list.

Good Luck !

Adam.