:: [dyne:bolic] Dyne 2.4 .. bouquets &…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Adam Bogacki
À: dynebolic
Sujet: [dyne:bolic] Dyne 2.4 .. bouquets & brickbats
Hola Jaromil !

    Amazing .. I like  your version of XFCE which I find instinctive &
user-friendly,
although I had got used to ALT-[number] to change screens in dyne-2.3

    Passwd & nesting on USB work well, but I have not yet got around
applying
it to the HD.

    On the downside, xchat & gaim do not open on my box, and  'send
link' in Firefox
does not work, as it didn't in 2.3 .. should it not be linking to
Thunderbird, with an option for Mutt ?

I am familiarising myself with irssi .. a good reason to broaden my
repertoire.

    Also, there is no way to open pdf's. Any chance of xpdf in a future
version ?

    I've played with and enjoyed Dynebolic for a while, but in a
situation where I lost my HD and needed connectivity and text, I found
it the most usable of all the LiveCD's on my table.

Regards,

Adam Bogacki,
afb@???