:: [dyne:bolic] adduser useradd passwd…
Author: Dave
To: dynebolic
Subject: [dyne:bolic] adduser useradd passwd fails
Hi

I´m new to dyne and I have a little problem,
for me it´s not possible to add a user to the system and I dont want to work
under the default user "luther" because its also not possible for me to chage
the password.

I saw there were other people to with this problem, and there is also a thread
about in the lists archives but with no explanation how to solve this.

I tried adduser (gui and wthout), useradd and tried also to add users by hand
and set the passwords with passwd but nothing helps.
Got the same results passwd fails because of pam;
useradd and adduser because... I don`t know why, something with setting the
group for newuser. All the same like described here and the mailings
belonging to it:

http://lists.dyne.org/dynebolic/msg03531.php

Thx and sry for my bad english
Dave