:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Hang on shutdown
Author: Chris Greenman
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Hang on shutdown
Hmm. Well, I'm not a kernel programmer or anything
but it looks like it's hanging while trying to remove
a module. Could you possibly try this:

While booted normally, flip to a virtual console and
do a "tail -f /var/log/messages". Flip back to X and
perform a normal shutdown. While it's shutting down
flip back to the virtual terminal and post the results
(I know, you'll have to hand write it).

I'm not sure of the location (probably /var/log) but
could you do the same for the Xorg.log file?

maybe one of those two will turn up something.