:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne:bolic 2.3 DHO…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: tommy mcdurmon
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dynebolic mailinglist
Aihe: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne:bolic 2.3 DHORUBA SOLID STATE
This is interesting but my problem with Dyne and every other Linux OS is
unless you are a Linux expert it is next to impossible to connect
wireless to the internet. I still run a dual boot to allow me to
connect. With all the Linux talent around, why can't this be done?
tom