:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne:bolic 2.3 DHO…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: gunner carstens
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dynebolic mailinglist
Aihe: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne:bolic 2.3 DHORUBA SOLID STATE

> Running the system of a compact-flash (~ pcmcia) with no mechanical
> parts can help you recycle laptops, while requiring very little power.
> I am hacking some old IBM models achieving from 4 to 8 hours of
> autonomy, no noise and no bad vibes for your laps :)

wau - this is really interesting. Is there any documentation for this,
fx which compaq
cards tested, if also works with Secure Digital cards, which ibm models
are tried,
which pcmciaflashcardreader, how to boot from pcmcia card, etc ..
Having a silent laptop as a DAW is really an interesting device!
Thanks.

Gunner