:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dynebolic on iMac …
Author: Federico Bonelli
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dynebolic on iMac x86

>> Hi,
>>
>> I tried to use LiveCD DyneBolic 2.3 on my iMac x86. But, X11 stopped
>> with errors: Device not detected.
>> I read some news about successful using dynebolic on iMac.
>>
>> Do you know options to solve my problem ?
>
> i saw the 2.1 working on a intel Mac, but never tested again with
> following versions since i actually don't have one.
>
> ciao

Just tested now 2.3 on macbookpro: same problem with X11, (it was
there also with 2.2): d:b starts fine, but x11 does not find the
right driver for the board. If you want to try to solve the issue my
computer is at your feet (just be so kind to wash them before)... I
hacked around without luck.

fredd