:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Can't boot Dynebol…
Author: Chris Greenman
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Can't boot Dynebolic
No problem. You didn't know and I didn't volunteer
that info :-). I work primarily on Solaris but I am
also an RHCE.

Actually I did try docking and booting from the HD and
it still hangs. I also tried booting with both of the
floppy images on the d:b CD and got the same result.

Like I said before I don't think it's a CD Problem. I
think the issue is with what ever loads immediately
after that Uniform CD-ROM driver. Unfortunately since
I can't get past that, I have no clue what is trying
to load.

--- Richard Hamel-Smith <richardhamelsmith@???>