:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Can't boot Dynebol…
Author: Chris Greenman
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Can't boot Dynebolic
The system has 512MB RAM so I don't think that's a
problem. The CD boots, loads the kernel, and starts
dumping messages to the screen as the kernel gets
executed. It hangs immediately after the Uniform
CD-Rom driver get loaded.

I haven't tried the nodma option but I'll give it a
shot. I don't think it's the CD-Rom drive that's the
problem though. I have never had a problem booting
any other distro on this machine. Currently the
system has Ubuntu Dapper (6.04) loaded. I don't
remember what kernel it uses but it's a fairly recent
2.6 version. The latest Studio To Go demo CD also
boots just fine (again, no idea of kernel version).

I'll try the nodma and if that doesn't work, I'll try
booting an older version.

beta.http://new.mail.yahoo.com_______________________________________________dynebolic