:: [dyne:bolic] autodetect network mod…
Author: Benito IFSI
To: dynebolic
Subject: [dyne:bolic] autodetect network modules
Hi list

I'm trying to do a little script for a network booting server with dynebolic
This server must permit to netboot all the pxe enabled client on a dedicated
subnet
dhcpd and tftpd servers works fine
problem is i can't do a config file for each client (enormous work)
The (stock) bootstrap.sh script contain a section with an autodetect stuff
for modules but it don't work for me in my vmware environment unless the
good module (pcnet32) is included in initrd
I have do an initrd with a lot of ethernet module and search my way to have
this autodetection working
Someone know how to autodetect some included network module in the initrd.gz
or if i'm going wrong for vmware bad stuff or other issue ?

Ps I'm really not a natural english speaker so I apologize.......and let me
know if my text is ununderstandable

Windows Live Spaces : créez votre Space à votre image !
http://www.windowslivespaces.fr/