:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Tor turned off on …
Kezdőlap
Szerző: jaromil
Dátum:
Címzett: dynebolic mailinglist
Új témák: [dyne:bolic] How install on P200mmx :)
Tárgy: Re: [dyne:bolic] Tor turned off on dyne:bolic 2.2

hi,

On Thu, Nov 23, 2006 at 02:53:48PM +0800, Saul Thomas wrote:
> Richard,
>
> I was able to activate tor by modifying the dyne.cfg file in the dyne
> folder. Under the "# Daemons started" section, make sure you have:
>
> daemons= tor

correct, thanks Saul for the pointer here.
only take case to not insert spaces between the variable and its value,
like above, because the parser might get wrong on it, so better:

daemons=tor

values can be comma separated, so for instance if you want tor and ssh:

daemons=tor,ssh

the daemons directive can be used both at the linux kernel boot prompt
or in the dyne configuration file, for more details refer to dyne.cfg
inside the dock.

ciao

- --
jaromil, dyne.org rasta coder, http://afrolinux.org