:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Tor turned off on …
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Saul Thomas
Dátum:
Címzett: dynebolic mailinglist
Tárgy: Re: [dyne:bolic] Tor turned off on dyne:bolic 2.2
Richard,

I was able to activate tor by modifying the dyne.cfg file in the dyne
folder. Under the "# Daemons started" section, make sure you have:

daemons= tor

The notes for that section also say that this is the way to turn on ssh,
samba, firewall, cups, and rsync. I haven't tried any of those, but I
did activate tor this way, and it works.

(Another handy tool which you might find useful if you use tor is the
firefox add-on Torbutton, which you can find through the firefox add-ons
page).

Cheers,

Saul

Richard Hamel-Smith 写道: