:: Re: [dyne:bolic] RE : No output on…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Stefan Hackl
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] RE : No output on USB soundcard
Thank you,

it is true that output is coming through digital out. I didn't manage to get output through analog output with any other configuration, but, there is no need struggling for me. digital output/analog input works fine.

Thank you very much.

aplay -v does nothing
aplay -l says

[d:b] ~ #aplay -l                                                         19:49
card 0: I82801DBICH4 [Intel 82801DB-ICH4], device 0: Intel ICH [Intel 82801DB-ICH4]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 0: I82801DBICH4 [Intel 82801DB-ICH4], device 4: Intel ICH - IEC958 [Intel 82801DB-ICH4 - IEC958]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 1: USB [Transit USB], device 0: USB Audio [USB Audio]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 1: USB [Transit USB], device 1: USB Audio [USB Audio #1]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

If any Idea for easy solution, to get analog in &out, please tell me, if not, no worry, it works with the other configuration

Stefan
-------- Original-Nachricht --------