:: [dyne:bolic] No output on USB sound…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Stefan Hackl
À: dynebolic
Nouveaux-sujets: [dyne:bolic] RE : No output on USB soundcard
Sujet: [dyne:bolic] No output on USB soundcard
Hello,

I just downloaded the latest version of dyne:bolic and it's really a great live CD. With firmwareloaders from http://usb-midi-fw.sourceforge.net/ I got my M-Audio transit USB soundcard recognized and hot-plug-able. I can now start jack with hw:1 without getting any errors. But if I playback anything, now sound is coming. I can record through the input of the card, restart jack with my built-in sound-card (hw:0) and listen to the recorded sound. So the card is working, and recognized perfectly. Without jack, using oss (audacity) or alsa (amarok) i also cannot get any output sound, but no error message is coming. The software plays all files, as if there was no problem.

Does anyone have an Idea?

Thank you

Stefan