:: [dyne:bolic] Soundtracker/JACK prob…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Joey Cagle
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dynebolic mailinglist
Aihe: [dyne:bolic] Soundtracker/JACK problem
Today I received Dyne:bolic 2.2 from OSdisc. It looks really good. I had
previously used Dyne:bolic 1.4.1, and seeing Rosegarden in 2.2 is a
welcome additions.

However, I'm having problems with using SoundTracker with JACK.

When setting up Soundtracker to use JACK, it crashes or locks up. When
this
happens while running from xterm, I get this message

*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0x082a46d8 ***
zsh: 5343 abort     soundtracker

I was able to get it set up one time. I closed and then later reopened
it, but
it wouldn't open. Again, I ran from xterm and got a similar message:

*** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption: 0x0829cfb0 ***
zsh: 5322 abort     soundtracker

Can anyone help me with this? I really like SoundTracker. I looked at
CheeseTracker too, but apparently there's no MIDI In (or if there is, I
haven't figured it out) and it's limited to the types of files it saves
as. And does CheeseTracker have Jack transport?

Joey