:: [dyne:bolic] slightly from USB?
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ari
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: [dyne:bolic] slightly from USB?
I'm after specific installation manual for usb tool, when reading from
Flash Linux site ( http://flashlinux.org.uk/make )
this process for their distro it shows some steps which weren't so
familiar to me. but when I used modified version of this procedure to my
usb memory it didn't work. best thing would be guide from running first
dynebolic live cd and how this formatting of USB memory is done under
D:B. step by step. When I tried different formatting methods ( which are
not giving same privs for partitions at all ) I mixed up badly whole usb
memory, if this happened to you use command:
> dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/*<disk name,like: sda>* bs=1k

it can take some time, but it erases all information from earlier partitions