:: Re: [dyne:bolic] resolution
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ari
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] resolution
Thanks Saul, this worked for me, I also changed resolutions to fit my own
monitor ( I checked from Dell's website which are the proper vertical and
horisontal refreshrates for my Dell monitor). I have understood that it's
important to put correct refreshrate values, not close ones, it can mess up
monitor if those are not correct.