:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Computer won't boo…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Martin Breguet
Betreff: Re: [dyne:bolic] Computer won't boot after using dyne
Ricardo,

Make sure your electrical system is properly grounded (la tierra). It is
vital for the well being of your PC... Where I live, plenty of users have
electricity without ground (you know, that long metal stick, planted into
the ground, that connects to the 3rd hole in the plug)...
So it possibly is the source of your hardware problem...

Hasta luego,

M.

--
Servi-PC