:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Pure music
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Carlo Capocasa
A: dynebolic
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] Pure music
I'm a web designer and Content Management geek in St. Gallen,
Switzerland. I've been hanging around with a few squatters for a couple
months of my life, and I claim to have been the only true anarchist of
the lot, because I was the only one who really burned my passport.

Of course, meanwhile, I have been bought back by society with all their
luring treats, but I cannot shake the desire and neither do I want to to
make as many treats and goodies as possible accessible to people without
the 'trade' notion. I'd just love to talk people into helping me create
free food for everyone, free housing for everyone, free clothing for
everyone. And not just the 'pick up the scraps' kind. I'm talking prime
goods for free. Glamour. Beauty. And all in the good way.

I'm no farmer and neither am I a builder, but I am a pretty darn good
web application guy. And you're getting a hardware sharing platform for
free from me if you want it and if you think you would enjoy working
with me.

Name the specs or work them out as we go along, if you like. I can
donate some free hosting to you as well if you're interested.

Carlo

PS: Yeah I'm also going to be the only superstar who gives away all of
his music and gets rich in the process. My current compromise between
ideals and what works now (tm) is to do business that gives away a lot
of stuff 'as marketing'.

So, as mentioned, if you think you like my style (at least enough to
bear it for a as long as it takes to receive what I'm offering you), go
right ahead!