:: Re: [dyne:bolic] 2.2 preview for th…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: stomfisite
Betreff: Re: [dyne:bolic] 2.2 preview for the impatient
Hi Jaromil

Thanks for the preview.
Still having probs with USB nesting.
Created two new nests with 2.2, one on Windows C drive (/mnt/hd1/1)
and one on a USB stick (mnt/hd3/1).
Works as designed on hd1/1.
Choosing hd3/1 it now gets to a console login, with messages about
can't write /etc/xorg.conf. read only.
Also tried a DOCK on the USB stick which hung at config sound.

I have dmesg and messages for the nest which I can send. A bit big
to post on the bug tracker.

Kind regards
Stomfi