:: Re: [dyne:bolic] 2.2 preview for th…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Kristofer Dale
Betreff: Re: [dyne:bolic] 2.2 preview for the impatient (errors)

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006, Andy Frisko wrote:

:alsa didn't work even with the alsa configuration utility which comes with the new version.
:on both of my 2 computers i had the same problems ...

I have the same problem, even after the Soundcard Configuration process
supposedly identified my card, configured ALSA, then exited with a "Have a
Nice Day!" message. An AV media system that can't run JACK, can't DO "jack" either...

;^]

p.s. I signed up for the bug report site, and I'll log this if it hasn't
been already. Thanks for your hard work and support, Jaromil et al.