:: Re: [dyne:bolic] d:b 2.1 freezes at…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: vitalino
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] d:b 2.1 freezes at startup
Hi Andrea,

This is the answers for your questions:

1.- Starting from CD get freezed, same that my docked system

2.- My last thing I see on my screen is

                          snd_ens1371 loaded with modprobe
                          via686a  loaded with modprobe
                          shpchp  loaded with modprobe

3.- Start with shell only

        Yes, I did that and worked right. I put the kernel into interactive state with volatile=true in the kernel parameters. Is there any other option? I got not to load the kernel modules and run a console shell. It is the reason because I think the nvidia modules are the

Have you any idea for resolve the problem?

Thanks a lot.