:: [dyne:bolic] extract
Author: champion jean jacques
To: dynebolic
Subject: [dyne:bolic] extract
hello thibault after downloading dyne-2.1.iso which is
.rar file when I extract this file on my hard disk I do not
find one file called .iso
there are four folders one named "dyne" one "floppy"
one "isolinux" and one "loadlin after there are nine files
but no one is .iso and when I try to burn with Nero it
does not find and cannot burn
the only iso image I have is the rar that I download
when I burn with nero there is no problem it burn it
but when I want to boot with this iso it does not work
because it remains in rar
I do not understand why when I extract the rar file on my
hard disk Ido not find an iso
forgive me but it's the first time it happens to me I already
did the same for knoopix and others and I never met this
kind of problem
best regards
jean jacques