:: [dyne:bolic] Problems using dyne:bo…
Góra strony
Autor: Matthias Kleine
Dla: dynebolic
Temat: [dyne:bolic] Problems using dyne:bolic on HP Notebook
Hi there,

I'm new to dyne:bolic and tried to get it running on my HP nx8220
notebook. The problem I've got so far is that as soon as X starts I get
a black screen and the notebook hangs (Well, I'm not sure whether it's
actually hanging. I just cannot see whether anything is happening). I
tried the suggested boot options for laptops but didn't have any
success. I read about similar issues on the list archive but couldn't
find any solution to this problem. The graphics card built into this
notebook is an ATI Mobility Radeon X600.

So I'm wondering if anybody ran into this kind of problem and found a
solution for it. I already spent quite some time googling but haven't
had any success so far. Any ideas?

Thanks for you help!

Matthias