:: Re: [dyne:bolic] New User Script
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: jaromil
Betreff: Re: [dyne:bolic] New User Script
On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 08:09:21AM +1000, stomfisite wrote:
> I've got a new one coming up, which is about compiling and adding a
> small and interesting module to Dyne. (Properly debugged and tested)
> Should give the users some ideas about extending Dyne for their own
> purposes.

cool :) that's really needed. a lot of documentation is missing still
and your contributions are very welcome.

i'll update the web pages including a funky extra modules section soon

BTW i tested all functionalities and i'm very happy about the modules:
they work well, thanks especially to the testing that the pure:dyne crew
have been doing, so you can include also boot scripts and kernel modules
in them, as described on dev.dynebolic.org

let me know if you encounter any problems, i'll do my best to fix

ciao

- --
jaromil, dyne.org rasta coder, http://rastasoft.org