:: Re: [dyne:bolic] New User Script
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: stomfisite
Betreff: Re: [dyne:bolic] New User Script
Hi Jaromil

I said it was crude. So much so I didn't test it on Dyne. No
worries, looks like someone else got there before me with one that
works. I'll stick to what I do best, which is writing about the
cleverness of others.

I've got a new one coming up, which is about compiling and adding a
small and interesting module to Dyne. (Properly debugged and tested)
Should give the users some ideas about extending Dyne for their own
purposes.

Regards.