:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne:bolic 2.1 cod…
Góra strony
Autor: Carsten Agger
Dla: dynebolic mailinglist
Temat: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne:bolic 2.1 codename DHORUBA
> > i suspect your problem is due to the fact you have dyne:bolic 1 docked
> > and nested on your system. you can try to rename your /dyne directory to
> > something different, like /dyne-1 for instance, to let the version 2 run
> > smooth. also check carefully that your CD is burned properly.
> >
> And of course if you don't want to lose your old /root files etc,
> boot the 1.4 and copy the nested /root folder contents onto a CD,
> before you rename it and boot with Dyne2.
>
> No worries

Thanks, but the problem wasn't due to a dock on the harddisk, because
I didn't have any dock on the harddisk.

I tried to create one, however, because I thought it might fix the
problem, and was told
the /dyne directory couldn't be copied to c: (Windows-PC) due to a
"cyclic redundancy error".

So I burnt a new CD, this time as slowly sas possible, and tried
booting once again: Same story.

Then I tried to dock it again: Cyclic redundancy check once again.
It's probably not the ISO that's the problem then, and the MD5 seems
to check out - anybody got an idea about what might be going wrong
here? I've burnt live CDs many times before and never seen this kind
of problem before.

--
http://www.modspil.dk
- fordi tiden kræver et MODSPIL!