:: Re: [dyne:bolic] test post
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Josh Lawrence
Betreff: Re: [dyne:bolic] test post
On 6/15/06, el jefe delito <eljefedelito@???> wrote:
> it worked!

Wonderful!

Now, will someone *please* update the dyne pages with the correct
posting address? :) I found it by luck, there's probably a few
people (like myself) that have been unsuccessful in finding the proper
addresses.

I'm writing you now from dyne:II, and I love it. I've got a bunch of
old hardware lying around, and I'm throwing dyne at all of it. Very
impressive work.

As I mentioned before, the doc and web pages could use some serious
work. I would be happy to volunteer my time to modify pages and
proofread. Please let me know if I can be of help.

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com