:: Re: [dyne:bolic] test post
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: chan
Betreff: Re: [dyne:bolic] test post
el jefe delito wrote:
> it worked!
>
> On 6/15/06, *Josh Lawrence* <hardbop200@???
> <mailto:hardbop200@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     If this actually works, this will be the first successful post after
>     trying to subscribe three times :)

>     --
>     Josh Lawrence
>     http://www.hardbop200.com

> --
> be seeing you.

(In best Cint Eastwood voice) Were you feeling lucky? Were you?!

...Now that you are our servant for life, if you have Dyne 2, please
check /dev and subdirectories for me, and tell me if you find
/dev/ttyACM0 or /dev/usb/ttyACM0, and then go to /usr/bin and report if
you find zynaddsubfx (hint: its -usually- near the bottom of the
list...wink wink 8')
thankyou in advance...such a good and lucky servant you are...you can
have the weekend off...my boss said so...Happy Fathers day to your
dad...you'd be some dumb windoze clone in some other ladies house,
without him!!!

Gosh, where are my little purple pills...seeya!

...found them!!!

and while I'm at it THANKYOU!!! to Jamoril and ALL the Dyne:bolic
team...can't wait for the kids to download the new version for my
Fathers Day gift!!! Dyne helped me learn
Jackd, softsynth, drum machine, hooking them together...still a
pathetic newbie, but
the future is still out there with me...8')